TheZhiyun WEEBILL LAB Handheld Stabilizer for Mirrorless Camerassupports cameras weighing up to 6.6 pounds. It features a removable hand-held tripod which can be mounted on the battery bin as a grip,providing additional functionality, as opposed to crowding all the controls on the primary handgrip. The gimbal has a nominal runtime of ten hours and requires two 18650 batteries. It is built using aviation-grade motors. The WEEBILL LAB allows you to connect and control select cameras via an included cable, and supports wireless transmission of the camera's video via Wi-Fi. Control over the gimbal and camera is by the ViaTouch Control System.
- The WEEBILL LAB is a configurable gimbal platform that works well when held in either standard or underslung position
- It features both Arca-Swiss and Manfrotto compatible quick release plates
- its crafted latch design simplifies both balancing and setup
- The wireless image transmission system is compatible with mobile devices running iOS or Android
- The ViaTouch Control System enables using your phone screen to make gimbal movements and adjust camera settings, all while framing the shot
- Motion sensor control allows you to control the gimbal by simply moving your mobile device
- Time-lapse options include long exposure, panorama, and tracking time-lapse