Rode Quality Wireless Audio for Content Creators at Every Level
The Rode Wireless ME is a streamlined and easy-to-use wireless microphone system that lets content creators, vloggers, influencers, and mobile journalists at all experience levels quickly and confidently incorporate hands-free wireless audio into their productions—regardless of whether they're shooting on a camera, tablet, or mobile device. In addition to the clip-on microphone/transmitter, the two-channel receiver also sports a built-in mic, making it possible to record audio from the camera operator—great for interviews and documentaries.Boasting secure Series IV 2.4 GHz digital transmission at a range of up to 328 feet, the single-channel system is ready upon powering up, with no menus and or finicky dials to worry about—just instant functionality with easy-to-see LEDs that provide critical information at a glance. When you're ready for more, use Rode's companion apps to access a powerful feature set and customize your settings.
Clip-On True-Wireless Mic/Transmitter
- Equipped with a high-caliber microphone built into the transmitter's compact housing, the Wireless ME delivers quality audio without demanding a separate microphone (external lavalier mic optional).
- The internal capsule's omnidirectional polar pattern ensures reliable audio pickup, even if mic placement is less than ideal; your subject's voice will be captured with clarity, intelligibility, and consistency.
- For a lower visual profile, the transmitter packs in a 3.5mm TRS input with plug-in power, so you can connect most lavalier microphones equipped with a non-locking 3.5mm TRS mini plug (such as Rode's own Lavalier GO, available separately) and still enjoy the convenience of the Wireless ME.
- Intelligent GainAssist technology automatically controls audio levels for perfectly clear sound in any application.
Dual-Channel Receiver with Built-In Mic
- Thanks to the receiver's minute form factor and integrated clip, it provides the flexibility to be easily mounted on a camera, phone, or tablet.
- The dual-channel receiver features both a 3.5mm output jack and a USB-C connector, allowing it to work with a wide range of cameras and mobile devices.
- Use the built-in microphone on the receiver to pick up audio from the camera operator, great for voiceovers, interviews, and documentaries.
- Use the supplied 3.5mm TRS to TRS cable for connection to cameras; the 3.5mm TRS to TRRS cable is for use with smartphones and mobile devices with a headphone jack.
- Use the USB-C to USB-C cable to connect the receiver to Android phones and mobile devices equipped with a USB-C port; a USB-C to Lightning connector is supplied for use with Lightning-equipped Apple devices.
Out of the Box, onto the Set
- Mobile journalists, influencers, and vloggers will appreciate the pocket- and bag-friendly portability. The transmitter and receiver are so tiny and lightweight, the subject and camera operator will forget they're even there.
- Courtesy of Rode's optimized transmission algorithm, the Wireless ME empowers you with a line-of-sight range of up to 328 feet and bolsters signal dependability to mitigate drop-outs in crowded short-range environments such as retail stores, malls, office buildings, and hotels. For optimal performance, users are encouraged to maintain as direct a line of sight as possible between the transmitter and receiver.
- Rode's Series IV 2.4 GHz digital transmission incorporates 128-bit encryption for security, stability, and hassle-free operation while bypassing the frustration of dealing with licenses and frequency mandates. Go anywhere in the world with the Wireless ME and get reliable wireless performance.
Works with Free Rode Apps
- The Rode Central app allows you to quickly configure your device settings, unlock advanced features, activate and deactivate functions, and update your firmware.
- Rode Capture is an intuitive video app with unique creative features for capturing professional video and audio for your content. It is the only video app to offer complete in-app control of Rode microphones, and with its immediate interface and powerful dual-camera modes, Rode Capture is ideal for everything from recording video interviews and reporting in the field to creating content for TikTok, Snapchat, or Instagram Reels.
- Great for podcasting, streaming, and recording duties, the Rode Connect software allows up to 4 guests to be connected to a single computer. With an intuitive recording interface inspired by the RodeCaster Pro featuring broadcast-style faders, level metering, sound pads, mute button, multi-channel recording, and more, Rode Connect gives you complete control over your podcast recording.
- The receiver's 3.5mm TRS output sends a mic-level signal, making it compatible with an array of devices including DSLR and mirrorless cameras, mobile devices, and portable audio recorders.
- Internal lithium-ion polymer batteries offer up to seven hours of battery life to handle long shoots.
- USB-C ports on the components provide for battery recharging, powering via external USB battery packs (available separately), and firmware updates; the receiver also outputs audio to the USB-C port for a digital audio connection when used with mobile devices and computers.
- Includes two furry windshields to minimize noise from wind and rustling clothes.
- Expand the system with an additional transmitter (available separately) for capturing three microphones simultaneously.