The Maha MH-C401FS 100 Min Cool Charger with Car Adapter from Powerex charges 1-4 AA or AAA NiMH or NiCD batteries in approximately 100 (AA) or 60 (AAA) minutes, while keeping them cool. As an alternative to this rapid charge method, it allows for a slower, 5-hour gentle charge to keep batteries extra-cool when charging time is not a critical issue. The gentle charge also extends overall battery life.
Both methods are driven by a microprocessor termination control, in order to prevent overcharging. The unique FLEX negative pulse charging algorithm enables the battery to accept a more complete charge, significantly enhancing battery life. The pulse eliminates memory effects, making conventional battery conditioning and cycling obsolete. Four independently-controlled channels charge and monitor each battery individually, charging it to its full potential without risking overcharging. The charger is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Microprocessor Control: Negative Delta V - 4x independent channels
- Configuration: 1-4x AA or AAA batteries
- Battery Type: NiMH or NiCD
- Current: Rapid charge: 1000 mA for AA, 500 mA for AAA
- Gentle charge: 300 mA for AA, 200 mA for AAA
- Trickle charge: 50 mA
- Voltage: 12 V, 1000 mA
- Charging Time: Rapid charge: 100 min for AA, 60 min for AAA
- Gentle charge: 5.0 hr