Powerful, compact, and equipped with a 2.4GHz Air radio receiver for wireless slave TTL functionality, thei60A FlashfromNissinwill fulfill the needs of many professional lighting setups. Compatible with Canon cameras featuring E-TTL / E-TTL II, the i60A will have full support for all automatic flash functions. It is rated with a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and the 200mm setting and has a zoom head with a total range of coverage from 24-200mm. It can be expanded to 16mm with the built-in diffusion panel. Hybrid stills/video shooters can benefit from this flash as well thanks to a built-in LED video light for constant illumination.
Operation is crystal clear due to rear dials and a color LCD screen to view and change settings. Full bounce capabilities are available with tilt upwards 90° and the ability to rotate left or right 180°. Multiple sync features can expand your creative possibilities with slow, high-speed, first & second curtain sync. It is fast with a recycle time of 0.1-5.5 seconds using either 4 AA batteries or an external HV power pack.
- Wireless slave TTL functionality using either Nissin's Air System with a range of 98' or Canon's optical slave capabilities
- Nissin Air System is compatible across mount types with Nissin flashes, allowing a flash from one brand to be mixed and matched with other brand mounts as well as other NAS-compatible units
- Radio mode allows access to 8 channels and 3 groups
- Flash exposure compensation settings of ±2 EV in 1/3 EV steps
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/256 in 1/3 EV steps
- HV power socket for using external battery packs