Nissin i40 Compact Flash for Sony Cameras
TheNissin i40 Flashis a shoe-mounted, compact flash unit designed for Sony cameras with a Multi-Interface Shoe featuring ADI / P-TTL functionality. It features a guide number of 131' at ISO 100 and in the 105mm position for providing excellent coverage within a zoom range of 24 to 105mm, or down to 16mm with the built-in wide-angle diffuser. Also, this unit features an LED light suited for video work with 9 output levels.
For control of the light during use, the flash head is able to tilt upwards 90° and can rotate 180° in both directions, giving you complete 360° coverage. There is also wireless TTL functionality which will allow you to implement this flash off-camera in combination with other units.
The i40 features full manual control and a range of modes for getting the look you desire from your lighting. These include slow-speed, high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain synchronization in addition to variable power from 1/1 to 1/256. The flash runs on 4 AA batteries and includes an external diffuser, soft case, and stand.
- Guide number at ISO 100 of 131' at 105mm and 89' at 35mm position
- Recycle time of 0.1 to 4 seconds
- Approximately 220 to 1700 flashes on a single set of fully-charged batteries
- LED run time of about 3.5 hours with new batteries
- Color temperature of 5600K
- Wireless slave ADI / P-TTL functionality
- Exposure compensation from -2 to +2 EV in 1/2 step increments
- AF assist beam with range of 2.3 to 16.4'
- Flash duration of 1/800 to 1/20,000 second
- Red-eye reduction modes
- Two selector dials on the back of the flash for changing modes and adjusting power settings
- LED light has 9 steps of output levels