K&F Concept ND Filter ND64 (6-Stops) Filter Fixed Neutral Density Filter Nano-X Series
K&F Concept Neutral Density ND64 (6-Stop Fixed Neutral Density Filter) Camera Lens Filter
• K&F Concept fixed neutral density ND64 filter provides a fixed 6 f-stop light reduction, which allows long exposure and motion blur techniques in brighter light. • First class Japanese AGC optical glass with 28 multi-layer Nanometer-coatings provides superb anti-reflection , scratch resistant and waterproof capabilities. • The K&F Concept ND8 filter support use in landscape and sports photography, will not change the original color of objects,can truly reproduce the original scene
- Must Have for Outdoors - K&F Concept ND Lens Filters is a must have item in your camera bag. Designed to prevent overexposure, these filters reduce the light entering the lens and you can use a slower shutter to shoot. It is often used for photography of landscape subjects such as waterfalls, running water, waves, mountains and rivers.
- * Made of 100% Top-grade Optical Glass - K&F Concept ND lens filters are made of 100% professional optical glass, applied with double-sided multi-layer enhanced coating and guarantee the first-class photo quality.
- * Protect Your Valued Lens from Water, Dust, Scratch, Oil - K&F's ND filter is multi-coated with waterproof, anti-dust, anti-scratch protective films, perfect for outdoor shooting landscapes.
- * 0.13” Ultra Slim Rim Design - K&F filters are made by nanotechnology to prevent wide angle vignetting. Extra tough aviation aluminum frame ensuring durability and jamming prevention.
- * 30 Days No Reason Return - This Filter kit is compatible with all 49mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size(usually marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath the lens cap) before ordering.The number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.