K&F Concept Blue Streak Filter (2mm) Optical Glass Nano-X Series
- The blue streak filter can produce cool brushed, adding a layer of blue transparent lines to the image, creating blur, gradient, deformation and other visual effects, making movies or photos more artistic and visually attractive
- * Grinding and polishing technology is used on both sides of the lens to ensure ultra-high definition, which makes the trajectory of light penetration well balanced and ensures that the sharpness of the image quality is not damaged
- * The 28-layer anti-reflection coating can effectively reduce the reflection of the filter surface, avoid ghosting and other problems, and the surface is coated with a high-tech film layer. "Mouldproof", "Waterproof", "Scratch Resistant", "Oil Resistant"
- * The surface of the frame is designed with a CNC trapezoidal pattern to ensure that consumers can increase friction in a large area when rotating, and install/remove lenses and other accessories anytime and anywhere
- * The frame is made of aviation-grade aluminum, and the thickness of the frame is only 5.3mm. The design of the thin frame ensures that consumers will not experience vignetting at the wide-angle end and telephoto end.