K&F Concept 49 / 52 / 58 / 62 / 67 / 72 / 77 / 82 Ultra Slim Multi Coated Variable Neutral Density Filter ND2 - ND400
- Wider outer optic to help reduce vignetting at wide angles,
- The K&F Concept Variable Neutral Density filter can take the place of a range of graded ND filters which saves money and time
- This Variable Density filter is an especially useful tool when creating motion blur in moving water such as waterfalls, rivers and crashing waves
- Made of high quality optical glass by K&F Concept technology
- Brand of K&F Concept manufactured by a professional team.
- Reduces the amount of light entering the lens, thus decreasing camera shutter speed.
- Useful for situations where motion blur needs to be created (rivers, waterfalls, moving people) or large apertures must be used with flash to avoid overexposure.
- Enables slow shutter speeds to be used to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, providing a silky smooth affect to flowing water.