The F10 Fresnel is the first industry-standard 10-inch Fresnel made for modular Bowens Mount fixtures. With its wide 250mm (9.84in) glass Fresnel, the F10 both immensely intensifies the output of a point-source LED, but also results in a quality of light lighting technicians will find similar to a Tungsten 5K or Studio 2K.
Intensely bright output. When paired with the LS 600d Pro, the F10 Fresnel eclipses Studio 2K Tungsten lights, and approaches the intensity of 5K Tungsten fixtures at flood. With a combined flood output of 11,440 lux and spot output of 29,300 lux at 3 meters, the 600d Pro and F10 Fresnel even compete on par with higher-powered HMIs.
Dual-optic design. Matching the unique design of the Fresnel 2x, the F10 Fresnel utilizes a two-stage optical system to maximize light output. Utilizing a rear aspherical focusing element, the F10 Fresnel optimizes the output of an LS 600d Pro to fill the front Fresnel Element, resulting in up to 340% additional output in Flood mode.
- - Up to 29,300+ lux @ 3 Meters with the LS 600d Pro (15° Spot)
- - 15º-45° Spot-Flood Variable Beam Angle
- - 10" (250mm) Glass Fresnel Lens Increases Output Up to 10x
- - Dual Lens Optical System Optimizes Beam Angle For Maximum Light Output
- - Compatible with Bowens Mount LED Lights (LS 600d Pro, 300d II, 300x, 120d II, etc.)
- - Compatible with F10 Barn Doors With Die-Cast Metal Front Ring & Accessory Slot
- - Seamless, Ergonomic Helicoid Focusing Mechanism
- - Heat-Resistant Design to Withstand High-Wattage COB Lights
- - Included Durable Padded Fabric Carrying Bag
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1x F10 Fresnel
- 1x F10 Fresnel Carrying Bag