The Aputure 2-Bay Battery Power Station is a battery inverter that uses two industry-standard 14.4V/14.8V Gold or V Mount batteries and outputs a 48V DC current via 3-pin XLR. This Power Station allows you to bring the flexibility of battery power to any 48V lighting fixture, such as the Nova P300c or Amaran 100 & 200 series LED lights.
Extremely powerful. With the capability of outputting 48V DC power at up to 10 Amps (480W), the 2-Bay Battery Power Station can easily power a Nova P300c (360W), Amaran 200 Series Light (250W), or any other more power-hungry 48V fixture, provided the batteries in use can sustain the discharge rate.
Seamless workflow. Made to be incredibly fast and easy to use, the 2-Bay Battery Power Station weighs in at under 3lbs, and comes with a convenient carrying strap and Aputure's Lightning Clamp Quick Release Plate, allowing it to mount mounted into any Lightning Clamp or on the back of a Nova P300c, for flexibility and fast-paced shooting.
- - Can Output Up To 480W DC Power via 3-Pin XLR (48V @ 10A)
- - Available in V-Mount and Gold Mount Battery Plate Options
- - Lightweight Design With Carrying Strap
- - Built-in Aputure Lighting Clamp Quick Release Plate For Fast & Easy Mounting
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1x 2-Bay Power Station V-Mount / Gold-Mount
- 1x 3m 3-Pin Male to 3-Pin Female XLR Power Cable
- 1x 0.2m 3-Pin Male to 4-Pin Male XLR Adapter Cable