Hasselblad L1D-20c Gimbal Camera
- 20MP aerial images in stunningcolour detail
- 1" CMOS sensor, high ISO can go up to 12,800!
- Free, Circle, Course Lock, Way Point
Aerial Shooting Modes:
- Point of Interest, Waypoint 2.0, Asteroid, Boomerang
Enhanced HDR Quality
- 14EV for High-Dynamic Range allows creation of ghosting-free HDR by merging several photos taking at varying exposures
HyperLight Noise Reduction
- Low-light images with lesser noise
- Advanced compression (50% > H.264)
- Higher quality & more detail as a result
OcuSync 2.0 Video Transmission
- High quality and stable video feed.
- 1080p feed to controller, from up to 8km away
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- 360° sensors to help drone better sense obstacles in its flight path
- Reduces airborne accidents that may cause drone to be destroyed or spoil
ActiveTrack 2.0 Sensing & Tracking
- Precise Recognition maps a 3D view of surrounding environment through camera & two front sensors
- Trajectory prediction has algorithms help maintain tracking when subject is temporarily blocked by obstruction
- High-speed Tracking follows its subject at the speed of up to 70km/h (faster than you can ride your PMD)
- Plan a flight path on the 3D map and shoot your subject(s) without interuption. Obstacles are sensed and avoided with front & rear sensors.
Up to 30minutes of flight time
(Aerial) Panorama image
with support for 4 modes: Horizontal, Vertical, 180° and Sphere.