- Precisely engineered for DJI Mavic 2 (choose Pro or Zoom)
- Vivid Collection: ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL Mavic 2 filters, stock UV tool
- Polarization indicator laser etched onto each ND/PL frame marks the strongest linear polarization angle
- Cinema Series Glass – Low refractive index, color neutrality, perfect target transmission
- Redesigned magnetic filter case with easier filter access and visibility
- PolarPro Aircraft Warranty – Guarantees against any damage to the gimbal or camera caused by our filters
The Cinema Series Vivid Collection for Mavic 2 Pro from PolarPro includes three neutral density/polarizing hybrid filters in a magnetic filter case. The case has been redesigned from previous versions to provide even more efficient access to the filters. The filters securely screw onto your Mavic 2 Pro in place of the stock UV filter without putting any weight strain on the gimbal.
The ND/PL filters cut the amount of light that enters your lens as well as reduce reflections. Blocking a certain amount of light allows you to open the iris, reduce the shutter speed, and shoot with longer exposures to achieve smoother, more cinematic images in bright outdoor environments. The ND/PL filters in this set also have polarization reference indicators laser-etched into the frames to allow for easier alignment.
The Cinema Series features production-grade multi-coated glass and PolarPro's AirFrame ultra-lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum construction with precision threading. Cinema Series filters are designed with hydrophobic coating that repels oils and water, optical ND coating that allows for optimal transmission while ensuring a hyper-neutral color profile, and scratch-resistant coating that increases surface hardness for a more durable exterior.